Taylor's Twins Talk

Focusing on the Twins, with a few ramblings on other things that catch my attention

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Freddy Garcia for . . . Gavin Floyd?

So, let me get this straight - instead of trading one of the most valuable commodoties around (an established starting pitcher with a career 4.01 ERA) for an upgrade at a need position (Center Field comes to mind) or bundling him with Third-Baseman Joe Crede (who they seem to want to get rid of) and pursuing a major trade, the White Sox chose to pick up a young guy with lots of potential who probably won't be able to help the team for another 2 years, minimum? As a Twins fan, this deal thrills me. If I were a fan of the Pale Hose, however, I'd be mortified.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home