Taylor's Twins Talk

Focusing on the Twins, with a few ramblings on other things that catch my attention

Friday, December 01, 2006

Podcast Appearance

Jeffrey Straub of the Minnesota Twins Fan Network was good enough to have me on his podcast again today, and he's just posted it here. I show up in the middle section of the podcast. I feel like I was a bit long-winded and circular in the interview (I say, as those who know me gasp in disbelief), but don't listen to the show to hear me - he also has Seth from Seth Speaks, and contributors to TheLastShotPodcast.com and Pulling A Blyleven, all of whom I'm quite sure were more coherent and interesting than was I. The interview tended to focus on changes to the CBA and how they're likely to affect the Twins. Thanks again to Jeff for having me on the show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home