Taylor's Twins Talk

Focusing on the Twins, with a few ramblings on other things that catch my attention

Monday, December 11, 2006

And I Thought It Was Going to be a Quiet Night

As of about an hour ago, before I made my first post of the night, nothing much had happened in Twins world today. Then, the Strib put up the article posted below mentioning that Lew Ford will be staying, and now the Twins website has posted an article stating the Jeff Cirillo is on the verge of signing a one year deal with the Twins.

Cirillo is going to be taking a physical, and assuming that goes well his one-year deal with the team will be official. As I said before, this is a solid signing for the Twins. I'm glad Cirillo chose to sign with the Twins, rather than one his other suitors. He fills a need position, and hopefully can produce a little bit for the Twins in his role as a backup.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home