Taylor's Twins Talk

Focusing on the Twins, with a few ramblings on other things that catch my attention

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Podcast Appearance

For the first time in about a year (and boy, will you be able to tell if you listen!) I appeared on a podcast. Marty's had an open invitation to a number of Twins bloggers since he resurrected his weekly Twins podcast, and for the first time this year I had a chance to call in. I'm joined by the inimitable Seth Stohs, who Marty for some reason suspects of being a serial killer (listen to the end, if you dare). We discuss the expected topics, and Marty attempts to inject some artificial animosity at a few points to prevent it from being an agree-fest. If you have a yearning to hear Seth, Marty, and I bantering incoherently, I suggest you check it out.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home