Taylor's Twins Talk

Focusing on the Twins, with a few ramblings on other things that catch my attention

Monday, August 04, 2008

Unbelievable

I'm literally out of words to describe tonight's 7th inning. I could complain about the decision to leave Glen Perkins in the game despite the fact that he was laboring, but I won't. I could complain about the shoddy defense that helped the inning last forever, but I won't. The Twins wasted a golden opportunity tonight (barring a comeback -- but I'm going to bed, so I won't know whether that happens until the morning), but this is baseball and these things happen. I'm annoyed, but I'll get over it. Hopefully the team does the same.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At Mon Aug 04, 11:10:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    One other complaint, bringing Bass (the mop up guy) into a one run game.

    Of course, Guerrier and Breslow struggled too.

     
  • At Mon Aug 04, 11:14:00 PM , Blogger Daymonster said...

    Everyone struggled. This was brutal. I just hope the Twins can rebound in this series, and not let it affect them for the next two games. But if you think about it, this should have been Livan's start so it doesn't put us at too much of a different position than if we still had him in the rotation.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home