Taylor's Twins Talk

Focusing on the Twins, with a few ramblings on other things that catch my attention

Saturday, August 02, 2008

Directing Traffic

Trying to, anyway. I just wanted to point those of you who might be interested to the discussion in the comments of this post, wherein reader TT and I have been going back and forth on whether it was a mistake to sign Livan Hernandez in the first place. In a nutshell, my argument is that past performance indicated that Livan was going to be a bust, and that his strong performance in April and May was an anomaly. TT's argument is that I'm ignoring the reality of what actually happened in favor of my expectations. Obviously, I think I'm right -- but either way it's an interesting discussion that points to two very different ways of looking at results. Take a look if you get a chance.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home