Taylor's Twins Talk

Focusing on the Twins, with a few ramblings on other things that catch my attention

Friday, July 18, 2008

Blog Update

I have family in town over the weekend, and will be out and about enjoying beautiful (but hot!) Colorado with them. As a result, I don't expect that I'll have a chance to blog at all over the weekend. My plan is to be back on Monday night after I'm done with work, and I'd like to get the next Minor League Grades post up then, with a Nightly Notes post coming up later that night after the game with the Yankees.

Go Twins, and go Greg Norman (that would be a gratuitous British Open reference, for those of you not paying attention to the non-baseball portion of the sports world)!

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At Fri Jul 18, 04:07:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Have fun!

    Also, don't complain about the heat before you spend a day in Tucson, Arizona.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home