Taylor's Twins Talk

Focusing on the Twins, with a few ramblings on other things that catch my attention

Monday, June 23, 2008

Quick Question

I just accessed this blog from a computer I don't usually access it from, and noticed that there are some weird format issues that don't show up on my machines. For instance, the archives and Org Rankings in the right sidebar are obviously misaligned (justified more and more to the right the further down they go). This has never showed up (on Firefox OR Internet Explorer) on any of the three or four computers I occasionally use to access the blog.

My question for you dear readers is whether you've noticed any such problems. If so, I need to look into it -- my gray color-scheme and red and blue links may not be the prettiest thing around (I really didn't care about that when I picked the colors), but at least things have always seemed to be reasonably organized. I'm not a fan of pages that are just plain sloppy. So -- if you've noticed issues like this, please let me know in the comments and I'll see if there's any way for me to fix them.

Labels:

6 Comments:

  • At Mon Jun 23, 03:55:00 PM , Blogger Nick N. said...

    The increasing allignment to the right on the sidebar does occur when I view the page from Internet Explorer at work. Doesn't really bother me though. In fact I never actually noticed it until you mentioned it now.

     
  • At Tue Jun 24, 06:35:00 AM , Blogger Dianna said...

    Everything is centered except like down near the bottom where it's centered but with a righ-handed shift. Is that what you mean?

     
  • At Tue Jun 24, 08:50:00 AM , Blogger JST said...

    Yep -- that right-handed shift shouldn't be there, and I'm not sure why it is. I'll see if I can fix it (although I'm probably the only one that actually cares about this!).

     
  • At Tue Jun 24, 10:09:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Yeah, I've been seeing this for a while too. It doesn't bug me.

    But if you're thinking about some changes, why not consider a blue template...

     
  • At Tue Jun 24, 10:12:00 PM , Blogger Jeremy said...

    As a follow up to an earlier comment, Rodney Gessman was released (according to BA).

     
  • At Tue Jun 24, 11:50:00 PM , Blogger JST said...

    Jeremy,

    I just saw that earlier tonight. It's too bad -- as I recall, he didn't pitch that badly last year, and I would have liked to see him get a shot in Elizabethton. That said, the odds were pretty long for a kid from Germany!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home