Taylor's Twins Talk

Focusing on the Twins, with a few ramblings on other things that catch my attention

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Blog Update

I'll be back with regular posts tomorrow -- for all intents and purposes, I took the weekend off from blogging. I did, however, get the 11 draft signings that the Twins have made thus far up in the organizational rankings. With the Twins having an off day tomorrow, I won't be talking about a game -- but the Elizabethton Twins season starts on Tuesday, so tomorrow would be a good time for me to do a short roster analysis. Look for a GCL Twins roster analysis on Wednesday. I also intend to have Nightly Notes posts up for each of the weekday games this week.

Congrats to Dale Jr., good luck KG, and so long as the end of the US Open is close I'm fine with any winner. Heck of a weekend for sports!

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At Sun Jun 15, 09:12:00 PM , Blogger Jeremy said...

    Just saw this on the Snappers website:

    Olson, Singleton, Lehmann, M. Williams to Ft. Myers.

    Berlind and Tippett back to EST.

    No (certain) word on who is going to New Britain.

    Kind of a bummer that Olson, Lehmann and Williams don't get to play in their all-star game.

     
  • At Mon Jun 16, 11:03:00 AM , Blogger JST said...

    Robert Delaney, Jeff Manship, Brian Dinkelman, and Daniel Valencia all show up on the Rock Cats roster listed at minorleaguebaseball.com, so that looks to answer the question definitively of who went up.

    Since the Snappers roster is sitting at 19 right now, my guess is we're still in the middle of a fairly dramatic reshuffle. Fun times!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home