Taylor's Twins Talk

Focusing on the Twins, with a few ramblings on other things that catch my attention

Friday, June 06, 2008

MLB Draft, Day 2

Sadly, I actually have to work today so I won't be able to do much analysis of picks as they happen for the 44 rounds left to go in the draft. Of course, as we get further down the draft, the odds of a player actually being signed and contributing to the team drops significantly, so it wouldn't be quite as exciting to live blog towards the end of this thing. If I get a chance to (and all it is at this point is an "if"), I'll post some thought during my lunch break on what happens this morning. Otherwise, I'll post a recap later tonight.

UPDATE: Actually, I'm taking the night off. I'll post my thoughts on Day 2 of the draft tomorrow morning. It sure was an interesting draft -- we'll see in a few years how it turns out!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home