Taylor's Twins Talk

Focusing on the Twins, with a few ramblings on other things that catch my attention

Monday, July 30, 2007

Site Update

I rather doubt that many of you care, but this is my blog so I'm going to mention this anyway -- tonight, I finally finished moving things out of my old apartment, and it's clean and ready to be turned over to the landlord. I've been in a slow-burn moving process for the last couple of weeks, and I'm very, very sick of it by now. The upshot -- theoretically I should be able to return to a more normal blogging schedule starting tomorrow. For tonight, congrats to the Twins on putting the Castillo trade behind them and picking up another win. We'll see if they have more to think about during tomorrow's game -- I'm frankly hoping for Juan Rincon and Carlos Silva to be packaged to someone, anyone who's interested. Heck, if Kyle Lohse can get traded, the Twins ought to be able to move Silva for something, right?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home