Taylor's Twins Talk

Focusing on the Twins, with a few ramblings on other things that catch my attention

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Pitching Free Agents

Today is the last day for players to file for free agency, which means that as of tomorrow players can begin signing with new teams. You'll notice that I didn't get up a free agent post on the pitchers available on the market like I did with the other positions, and there is a simple reason for this - I just haven't had the time. So, instead, I'll link you directly to Cot's Baseball Contracts free agent pitchers page, where you can peruse the names. I think we'll see a flurry of activity this coming week, because the market is pretty thin. As a result, teams are going to want to get the players that they've targeted under contract as soon as possible to avoid losing them.

I'll have more to say as players get signed. Until then - enjoy your Sunday!

3 Comments:

  • At Tue Nov 21, 01:39:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    get a life

     
  • At Tue Nov 21, 03:14:00 PM , Blogger JST said...

    See, this is the kind of insightful commentary I'd expect someone to want to take credit for, rather than hiding behind the "anonymous" label...

     
  • At Tue Nov 21, 03:17:00 PM , Blogger JST said...

    Interestingly, this comment came from somebody from New York. They posted it right after they looked at the MVP post where I ridiculed Jeter's MVP candidacy. I don't think I need to say much more...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home