Taylor's Twins Talk

Focusing on the Twins, with a few ramblings on other things that catch my attention

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Awards Part 1: AL Gold Gloves

The results are in on the AL Rawling's Gold Glove Awards:

C - Ivan Rodriguez - Detroit Tigers (12)
1B - Mark Teixeira - Texas Rangers (2)
2B - Mark Grudzielanek - Kansas City Royals (1)
3B - Eric Chavez - Oakland Athletics (6)
SS - Derek Jeter - New York Yankees (3)
OF - Torii Hunter - Minnesota Twins (6)
OF - Ichiro Suzuki - Seattle Mariners (6)
OF - Vernon Wells - Toronto Blue Jays (3)
P - Kenny Rogers - Detroit Tigers (5)

So, how'd I do? Not so good, as it turns out. In fact, I got just 3 out of 8 (I didn't select a pitcher). I was right on Rodriguez, Teixiera, and Hunter, but made different picks in the other five categories. For the record, you can go back here to see my original, woefully inaccurate picks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home