Taylor's Twins Talk

Focusing on the Twins, with a few ramblings on other things that catch my attention

Friday, October 27, 2006

The Perils of Waiting

You know, I was going to make a post discussing how wrong the conventional wisdom was this season in baseball. I was going to discuss how everyone expected a Yankees-Mets World Series. I was going to discuss how the Tigers and Cardinals were both supposed to be toast because they paid so poorly going into the postseason. I was going to discuss all of these things, and more. And then Buster Olney pretty much beat me to it. Great minds thinking alike? Or such an obvious point that both Olney and I should be ashamed for even mentioning it? Gotta be the former, right? Right???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home