Taylor's Twins Talk

Focusing on the Twins, with a few ramblings on other things that catch my attention

Saturday, November 11, 2006

AFL Update

Remember how I said I was going to do this yesterday? Well - I didn't get around to it. And I'm cheating this week. The Twins website wrote up a pretty good summary of what's going on with the AFL (I don't remember them being this consistent with reporting on the AFL last year, but maybe I just wasn't paying as much attention as I am now). As a result, I'm just going to point you there for a good AFL update, including discussion of how recent addition Doug Deeds is off to a great start. As a bonus, the article also mentions Twins prospects playing in Venezuela.

Sometime next week (probably Wednesday or Thursday) I'll be posting another update. If the Twins website hasn't beat me to it, then I'll go back to my regular format. If they have, then I'll just provide another link.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home