Taylor's Twins Talk

Focusing on the Twins, with a few ramblings on other things that catch my attention

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Seth's Book -- Downloadable!

Hey folks -- if you're looking for a great Twins minor league resource, you need to check out Seth Stoh's Prospect Handbook 2009. I went with the hard copy, but if you want to save a couple of bucks and like reading material on your computer, Seth has now made a downloadable copy available for $8.00 at this link. I strongly recommend the book -- very few people (and maybe none not employed by the Twins) know as much about the Twins minor league system as Seth.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At Sun Dec 14, 12:06:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Having read through the book, I was really impressed. It will prove to ben an invaluable tool.

    And, more unbelievably, Mr. Taylor's prospect list was the one list I most agreed with.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home