Taylor's Twins Talk

Focusing on the Twins, with a few ramblings on other things that catch my attention

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Holding My Fire

The Twins world is abuzz with talk of a possible Casey Blake signing, but I'm not going to comment until and unless the Twins actually pull the trigger and sign him. I will say this -- I think he'd be their best free agent signing of the last few years, by far, but his age certainly worries me and giving him a guaranteed deal for three years is probably a bridge too far in my mind. I guess if I were the GM, I'd probably try to sweeten the pot money-wise on a 2 year deal with either a vesting option or a team option and see if he bites. That's all I'm saying unless and until a deal is struck.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home