Taylor's Twins Talk

Focusing on the Twins, with a few ramblings on other things that catch my attention

Sunday, October 05, 2008

Blog Update

It's been a pretty quiet few days for me on the blogging front, and it may stay like that for another few days while I just take the chance to unwind and not think about posting. However, as I've done over the previous couple of off-seasons, I plan to run a pretty regular blogging schedule through the winter months. By the end of this week, expect regular posts to resume as I comment on the post-season, awards, impending free agents, minor league performances from this summer, and potential additions to the 40-man roster (not all at once, and not necessarily in that order). I will also, of course, be discussing any roster moves that happen. Until then, enjoy the American League playoff games tomorrow (go Rays!) as well as what I hope will be a Vikings win on Monday Night Football.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home