Taylor's Twins Talk

Focusing on the Twins, with a few ramblings on other things that catch my attention

Monday, June 30, 2008

Nightly Notes: Game #83

No full-fledged notes column tonight. All I'm going to say is that the Twins really wasted a chance here (obviously). I can't complain too much, simply because the bullpen has really been doing its job of late and once in awhile things like this are going to happen. Nonetheless, as I mentioned yesterday, this is a tremendously important series for the Twins, with both the Tigers and White Sox suddenly playing well. The Twins cannot afford to lay down like this, so hopefully they're able to pull off victories in the final two games of the series.

Congrats to Denard Span for a very nice return to the big leagues, and congrats to Glen Perkins on putting together a very solid start. Hopefully tomorrow will bring better things. Blogging might be a bit spotty from now until next Tuesday, as I have a lot going on (I'm moving, for one thing, which is always just joyful). I'll get notes columns up when (and if) I can, and should be able to find time to comment on any transactions that pop up.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home