Taylor's Twins Talk

Focusing on the Twins, with a few ramblings on other things that catch my attention

Friday, May 18, 2007

I'm Baaaaaaack!

I survived my trip home, and the long drive back to Boulder today. I'm watching the Twins as I write this (on my brand new computer, nonetheless), and am taking some notes on things that I want to discuss about the game. However, I'm exhausted and am not going to stay up after the game to write up a report. I will, however, do it first thing in the morning, and will resume normal blogging activity from that point on.

For those of you who have stuck around (and, somewhat surprisngly, the site stats stayed reasonably high while I was gone), thank you very much -- I'll try not to do that again anytime soon. For those of you who left -- even though you aren't reading this right now, let me just say that I understand (as Marty said, 11 days is an eternity in the blogosphere), and I will just have to write well enough to get you back.

By the way, I never thought I'd say this, but I'm in agreement with the Twins on the (apparent) decision to call up Scott Baker for tomorrow's start. I'll explain why at some point tomorrow. Until then, bask in what appears to be a solid Twins victory to start off this series!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home