Taylor's Twins Talk

Focusing on the Twins, with a few ramblings on other things that catch my attention

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Vacation

I didn't intend to go into Vacation Mode until Friday, when I will driving back to Minnesota to visit family. However, with two more papers to finish before Thursday, and time not stretching out any, I'm throwing in the towel right now. I will be back on Saturday the 19th (Friday the 18th if I get home early enough), but until then, the site is pretty much going into lock-down mode. If the Twins make a trade, or lose somebody to a major injury, or something like that, then I'll probably not be able to resist the temptation of blogging. Otherwise, I'm shutting her down for 11 days.

Lest anyone think that this is due to me growing tired of blogging, I assure you that's not the case. I still love watching the Twins (and will be every day on my vacation), following the minor leagues, and speculating wildly on what's going on. And frankly, there aren't many better ways to go about doing that than running a blog. I just took way too many classes this semester, and then proceeded to pretend that I wasn't actually in that many classes. Needless to say, this caught up with me during finals. I hope those of you who visit the site regularly will return when I come back. Until then, Go Twins!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • At Mon May 14, 01:04:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    come back!

     
  • At Mon May 14, 11:38:00 PM , Blogger JST said...

    Nice to see that at least someone misses me! I'm still alive and well, and am still planning on returning to blogging this Saturday. I came thisclose to blogging about the release of Sidney Ponson, but didn't want to churn out something half-hearted. I will have some thoughts on that subject upon my return, just in time for (insert replacement pitcher's name here)'s first start of the season. Incidentally, for a tidbit for those of you itching for my analysis, I still think that Glen Perkins will get that start, despite all evidence pointing to the contrary. We shall see.

     
  • At Wed May 16, 03:58:00 PM , Blogger Marty said...

    Funny, churning out half hearted posts about whatever seems to be upon which the blogosphere is built.

    And 11 days is like 4 months in blogger years.

     
  • At Fri May 18, 10:05:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    We're soo blaming you for this slump the Twins are in

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home