Taylor's Twins Talk

Focusing on the Twins, with a few ramblings on other things that catch my attention

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Limited Posts For Ten Days

Well, folks . . . it's that time of year, and I'm headed back to the motherland tomorrow (that'd be good ole' Minnesota) - or, at least, I'll try; I live in Boulder, and flying out of Denver is going to be rather interesting. I will have internet access while I'm there, but it's slow and I'm probably not going to feel like fighting with it all that often. As a result, expect very limited posts, and don't be shocked if little things (like the "opening day countdown" on the right side) don't get updated every day. If, somehow, the Twins pull off a big trade or sign somebody, I'll be sure to tough it out and post my thoughts. Otherwise - I'll be back shortly after New Year's.

Merry Christmas (or Happy Holidays, if you're so inclined) to all, and a Happy New Year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home