Taylor's Twins Talk

Focusing on the Twins, with a few ramblings on other things that catch my attention

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Playing Around

It was time for a new look for the site, so I will likely be playing around for a few days with different looks, colors, etc. I got a kick out of the grey, blue, and red scheme that was up for the last year or so -- but it really got old (my apologies for those of you who hated the look). A big goal of mine is just to clean things up a bit. You'll notice the advertising is gone -- I got a very nice check for a year from one of the advertisers, but my commitment has been up for awhile and the other two ads were just wasting space.

So, please pardon any strange things that you might see for the next week or so as I play around. And if by chance you see something you really like, let me know.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At Thu Dec 18, 02:42:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I think the blue scheme is a winner (the fact I abandoned it doesn't mean I didn't like it...)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home