Taylor's Twins Talk

Focusing on the Twins, with a few ramblings on other things that catch my attention

Sunday, September 07, 2008

Blog Update

The Twins just lost -- again -- to remain 2.5 games behind the White Sox in the AL Central race. I intend to be back posting Nightly Notes columns when the team returns to the field on Tuesday against the Royals. There's a good chance I'll also post something tomorrow -- there are several possibilities, including a look ahead to the post-season and recaps of minor league season-that-was.
I hope you all had a chance to check out some of the many sporting events on the schedule today -- it's been great for me, from this morning's thrilling Formula 1 race to this afternoon's Sprint Cup and IRL races to, of course, the first full day of NFL action. This is an incredible time of year for sports, isn't it? Enjoy what remains of your weekend, and I'll be back tomorrow or Tuesday.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home