Taylor's Twins Talk

Focusing on the Twins, with a few ramblings on other things that catch my attention

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

No Notes Tonight

I'm working on another project, and I'm not going to get a post up tonight. Still, I had to take a second to comment on tonight's win. The Twins absolutely could not afford to be swept by the Mariners. I'm sure the road trip is at the point where it's starting to drag on everybody a little bit, and the guys are tired and would love to be home. Still, you have to take advantage of games against bad teams like the Mariners, and unfortunately the Twins largely couldn't do that. Getting the win today, though, snaps the losing streak -- and because of the fact that the Twins needed to battle (and needed a great throw from Denard Span out in right field), maybe it will also serve to fire up the guys.

Let's hope the wins continue in the days ahead. Hopefully, I'll be back with a notes post tomorrow night. Until then . . .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home