Taylor's Twins Talk

Focusing on the Twins, with a few ramblings on other things that catch my attention

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Nightly Notes: Game #32

I need to head to bed early tonight, so I'm not going to get a chance to see the end of the game. All I'll say for the night is: Way to go Livan! I certainly don't expect him to do it a lot, but I have to admit he's been a pretty solid investment so far for the Twins. Also, congrats to Carlos Gomez on a GREAT night (still want him to go down?).

Oh yeah -- Barry Zito can't buy a break, can he? He dropped to 0-7 despite pitching well tonight against the Pirates. Since I think this was a bad baseball news, I admit that I sort of wanted to see him struggle for awhile, but what's happening is just brutal. As bad as the Giants are, you have to think that even if Zito turns it around for good, he's still got a great shot at 20 losses.

I'll be back tomorrow with my thoughts on Kevin Slowey's return, but don't expect it until fairly late; I have a class get together tomorrow night, and won't be writing until about 10:00 mountain time. Until then . . .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home