Taylor's Twins Talk

Focusing on the Twins, with a few ramblings on other things that catch my attention

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Coming Tomorrow -- Org Rankings!

I'm embarrassingly behind schedule in getting the pitching half of my organizational rankings up. Some of that should be taken care of tomorrow, when I have actually set aside time to finish up the starting pitcher rankings after I get home from work. Then, the work on the longest and most difficult post of the series -- relief pitchers -- will get under way in earnest. I of course want to get all of this wrapped up fairly quickly so that I can start talking about position battles and other spring things, but at least as of now the news out of Ft. Myers is of the "Joe Mauer took three swings off a tee!" and "Dennys Reyes was careless and didn't renew his passport!" variety, which I don't find particularly compelling anyway.

Oh yes -- I still have no idea what's going on with Livan and the 40-man roster. All I can say is: frustrating!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home