Taylor's Twins Talk

Focusing on the Twins, with a few ramblings on other things that catch my attention

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Revised Posting Schedule

The original plan was for me to finish the Organizational Rankings by Thursday of this week, with Starting Pitchers going up today and Relief Pitchers going up on Thursday. Unfortunately, with a great deal of stuff to do that's actually school/work related, I'm going to have to revise that plan (plus, pitchers are hard!). The new plan is for me to post Starting Pitchers by Friday night, and to post Relief Pitchers by Sunday night. Whether I'll be able to stick to this revised schedule remains to be seen, but I'm going to try (and who knows, maybe I'll get a chance to finish up starters a little early -- we'll see).

Elsewhere, the final Pre-Pre-Season Predictions post, covering the AL Central, will go up on Monday as planned. Next week, I'll also be putting up some kind of Spring Training preview page, highlighting the things that I think will be particularly interesting to watch over the next 7+ weeks as the Twins march towards opening day. Anyone excited yet? We're getting awfully close!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home