Taylor's Twins Talk

Focusing on the Twins, with a few ramblings on other things that catch my attention

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Site Update

Lest anyone think I'm slacking with my blogging, I assure you that I've been working on my "What I'd Do" post quite a bit today. It's turning into a bit of a monster, though, so I'm not yet ready to release it. I should finish it up tomorrow while watching the later playoff games (sometimes, school just gets in the darned way of the important things in life). Also this week, I'll be posting my choices for the major awards, and probably also taking a look back at my pre-pre-season predictions, originally made in mid-February. I hope you all get the chance to watch some playoff baseball tomorrow -- and go Rockies!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home