Taylor's Twins Talk

Focusing on the Twins, with a few ramblings on other things that catch my attention

Monday, October 01, 2007

Congrats to the Rockies!

My adopted team played an unbelievable game tonight to beat the Padres (thanks to a bad call by the home plate ump -- although the Rockies were robbed of what would have been a game winning homer earlier in the game, so it all evened out). This is what October baseball is all about, even if it wasn't technically a playoff game.

I'll have more to say about the Twins tomorrow (my post on what I'd do if I were Bill Smith is next up on the docket), but for tonight, let me leave you with my playoff predictions:

American League
ALDS
Red Sox over Angels (3-1)
Yankees over Indians (3-2)

ALCS
Red Sox over Yankees (4-2)

National League
NLDS
Rockies over Phillies (3-2)
Cubs over Diamondbacks (3-0)

NLCS
Cubs over Rockies (4-2)

World Series
Cubs over Red Sox (4-3)

Yep -- I'm going with the Cubbies!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home