Taylor's Twins Talk

Focusing on the Twins, with a few ramblings on other things that catch my attention

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Site Update

I find myself in the unusual position of not having watched much of the Twins at all over the past 3 days -- and that means that I don't have a lot to say about the games. This unusual situation is going to continue tomorrow, when the Twins play while I'm at work, and on Friday, when I have a going-away BBQ to attend for a friend who's moving to Seattle. As a result, my coverage of the games with Nightly Notes columns are likely to be spotty at best, and for that I apologize (I know there are some of you out there at least who enjoy reading what I post). I hope to get back to a more regular posting schedule over the weekend. For the record, I do intend to finish up the post on the First Half awards (but it's not happening tonight), which I will bump to the top when it's complete. I also intend to comment on the All-Star game before the game is played, so look for that probably on Saturday.

Until then, my apologies for the sparse posting of the past few days. I hope you all enjoyed your 4th (I know I did!), and also that your return to work tomorrow and Friday is manageable.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home