Taylor's Twins Talk

Focusing on the Twins, with a few ramblings on other things that catch my attention

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Nightly Notes: Game #76

Or, rather, lack of notes. I'm not going to get anything up tonight, unfortunately. I'll leave you with this:

1.) The White Sox have suddenly become hot -- while playing the D-Rays.

2.) Roger Clemens was never going to be worth what the Yankees paid him -- but after tonight, you have to start wondering whether he'll prove to be worth even the price the Twins are paying for Carlos Silva. I'm not going to bet against Roger -- but time may have caught up with him.

3.) As of this post, Andruw Jones is still hitting .199. Unbelievable!

I'll post something tomorrow on the day game and any other happenings. That post will probably be up around 6 MT -- and if something big comes up, I'll probably right during my lunch break tomorrow.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At Thu Jun 28, 06:08:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    i can't watch the twins games unless they are on nationally. i was watching the updates on one of the game trackers last night. we didn't strike out very many times, but it seemed like every time we did, it was in a huge situation. runners in scoring position with 2 outs, runner on 1st with no outs when we were down by a run or 2, etc.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home