Taylor's Twins Talk

Focusing on the Twins, with a few ramblings on other things that catch my attention

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Site Update

I've been MIA the last two days because I've been busy signing a new lease, planning a mid-month move, and visiting with friends who will be moving away from Colorado soon. That, coupled with the ridiculous FOX exclusivity that prevented me from seeing any of the Twins game yesterday, means that I haven't been able to watch the games or had time to write about them. I'll be back with a nightly notes column tonight, and if I get a chance I'll also post my reactions to the All-Star rosters once they're revealed. At least I've enjoyed reading the ESPN write-ups on the games the last two days!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home