Taylor's Twins Talk

Focusing on the Twins, with a few ramblings on other things that catch my attention

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Blog Update

For anyone who is looking for the Organizational Ranking on Relief Pitchers, which I wanted to get up sometime tomorrow - well, it isn't going to happen. My new goal is to get it up by Friday, but I may take the weekend to get it up. Rest assured, I will finish off this series by making the final post.

Tomorrow, I will post something discussing the Twins first pre-season game of the year. I do not plan on posting my thoughts after every game (although, you never know - I might get inspired). Instead, I'm planning to continue to post with some updates every two or three days discussing what we're learning, who's on the cut-line, and all the rest.

Enjoy the game tomorrow - and Go Twins!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home