Taylor's Twins Talk

Focusing on the Twins, with a few ramblings on other things that catch my attention

Saturday, September 30, 2006

So much for that idea . . .

I really would have liked to see Glen Perkins make the playoff roster, but he doesn't seem to have the arm resilience to be used in situational relief, and the Twins don't see any reason to take him over others if they can't use him as a second Dennys Reyes. This would seem to be good news for Carlos Silva and Matt Garza, who should both make the roster. In the article, there is also an indication that Alexi Casilla will be around as an injury replacement, and won't make the roster outright. That's in line with what I projected, so I guess I'm 50/50 for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home