Taylor's Twins Talk

Focusing on the Twins, with a few ramblings on other things that catch my attention

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Crazy Night

Detroit loses in the afternoon, giving the Twins a chance to take over the division lead. Minnesota loses (with Johan Santana on the mound, nonetheless), giving the White Sox a golden opportunity. The White Sox give up 9 runs to the Mariners and lose the chance. Frankly, I'll take it. The magic number drops by one in both races, the Twins get out of Boston with a series victory, and life goes on.

I don't have much to say tonight; I've been at school all day and just finished an exam, so I didn't get a chance to see any of the games. If something catches my eye in the morning papers or on one of the sites that I check, I'll post something. If not, I should get a chance to watch tomorrow's game and will have a write-up on it if there's anything worth saying (which I assume there will be).

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home