Taylor's Twins Talk

Focusing on the Twins, with a few ramblings on other things that catch my attention

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Welcome to the Newbies

I see from my stat counter that I'm getting a lot of hits today from a link posted on one of DTFC's forums. Thanks to Jan for the shout-out, and welcome to any newcomers. This would probably be a good time for me to re-iterate what's going on with the Down on the Farm posts. These are weekly posts updating how the players at each level have done over the past week, following a set schedule: Monday - Rochester; Tuesday - New Britain; Wednesday - Ft. Myers; Thursday - Beloit; Friday - Elizabethton & GCL. I also try to mix it up with my take on transactions and the like. Hopefully you like the site and decide to stop back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home