Taylor's Twins Talk

Focusing on the Twins, with a few ramblings on other things that catch my attention

Monday, November 10, 2008

Seth's 2009 Prospect Handbook

For my money, Seth Stohs over at Seth Speaks is the hardest working, most informed Twins blogger out there. It's my pleasure, then, to wholeheartedly endorse his 2009 Prospect Handbook, which is available for pre-order now at his website. With a forward from Pat Neshek and profiles over 175 minor league players, it's sure to be a valuable addition to any fan who enjoys the minor leagues as much as the MLB. Seth also offered me a page to include a top 30 prospect list, and I happily agreed. Check out his site to find out more about what's included in the book. Good luck to Seth on book sales!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home