Taylor's Twins Talk

Focusing on the Twins, with a few ramblings on other things that catch my attention

Thursday, November 06, 2008

Congrats to the Gold Glover

I wanted to post a congrats to Twins Gold Glove catcher Joe Mauer -- I imagine this will be the first of many for a guy who is rightfully one of the best catchers in baseball. There is a good argument put forth by folks like Marty that Mauer also deserves this year's AL MVP award, but this is a nice consolation prize since the MVP is pretty unlikely.

As for this blog, expect light blogging to continue at least through Saturday. I take the MPRE on Saturday -- it's the first of the tests required of those who want to be lawyers. There's a joke somewhere in the fact that ethics are tested using a 60-question multiple choice exam, but I'll leave that for others. Hopefully when the exam is done and I'm not taking practice tests anymore I'll get a chance to write a few longer posts. See you then!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home