Taylor's Twins Talk

Focusing on the Twins, with a few ramblings on other things that catch my attention

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Congrats to the Phillies

I was rooting for the other guys, but I'm happy for the folks in Philly tonight. That city was due for a championship, and I just can't feel all that bad about them getting the win instead of the upstart Rays. Hopefully Tampa Bay will be competitive again next year -- how great could next year's AL East race be, by the way? -- because that team has a lot of young studs on it who are a lot of fun to watch.

Now we can all turn the page on the season and move onto the off-season. The free agent filing period starts tomorrow, and in 16 days we'll start to see how the 2009 season is shaping up. I can't wait to see what Bill Smith has up his sleeve. Let's hope this is the start of another Twins world championship for next season!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home