Taylor's Twins Talk

Focusing on the Twins, with a few ramblings on other things that catch my attention

Monday, December 10, 2007

Blog/Personal Update

If you think that my blogging has been a bit light over the past few days, you'd be correct. After a flurry of Twins related news and posts last week, I haven't posted anything substantive since the Rule 5 Draft. There are two reasons for this -- the first is that there just hasn't been any interesting Twins news to report on in that span; the second is that I'm entering the horror that is known as "finals." As a result, available blogging time has been significantly reduced, and that will continue for the next ten days or so.

This does NOT mean that I won't be posting during that time -- if news breaks, I'll post my thoughts. For instance, in a couple of days the Twins will make news of some sort when the date to tender contracts rolls by, and I'll talk a bit about that when the time comes. The same will be true if anything moves on the trade front, or if the Twins venture into the dangerous waters of the free agent market. This DOES mean, however, that I won't be going out of my way to find extra stories or post think pieces breaking down some non-current event. The next major post that I plan to make (barring some sort of major splash like a Santana or Nathan trade) will be on December 20, when I post my would-be Hall of Fame ballot. That is, of course, presuming that I don't self-destruct while pondering the law of Wills & Trusts during a final that I'm wholly unprepared for . . .

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At Mon Dec 10, 10:35:00 PM , Blogger Josh Johnson said...

    I hear ya man, finals suck! Fortunately, I've been working on my current post for a few weeks, so it's really just a matter of cutting and pasting on my part.

    By the way, have you made it out to a Twins game since being in Colorado? I'm thinking of driving down with a group of friends during the Twins-Rockies series in May. Anything I need to know?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home