Taylor's Twins Talk

Focusing on the Twins, with a few ramblings on other things that catch my attention

Monday, June 18, 2007

Another Site Update & Transaction

Alright, I've finally made my way through the Organizational Rankings (listed on the right sidebar) and updated everything, from where players are playing to whether they're on the disabled list to new additions (including the recent 2007 draft signings). I've been meaning to do this for some time, and can now breath a sigh of relief that its done.

On another note, the Twins signed RHP Anthony Slama sometime at the end of May. He was the 39th pick in the 2006 draft, so he actually appears to be the last ever Twins draft and follow signing, taking the post from Ian Mopas, who I wrote about last week. He's older than Mopas, so he just might start the season in Elizabethton.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home