Taylor's Twins Talk

Focusing on the Twins, with a few ramblings on other things that catch my attention

Friday, April 13, 2007

Nightly Notes: Game #10

Sorry folks -- I spent most of the day in Denver, and ended up missing a lot of the game. I'm tired, the team lost, and I don't have the energy to put together a legitimate post tonight. I'll be back with a real notes post tomorrow. For now, I'll just leave you with this -- two massive streaks (Johan's winning streak in the dome, and the D-Rays streak of futility in the Metrodome) came together tonight. It was a pretty much a given, then, that they were going to be snapped. Unfortunate, but true. Johan is human, even at home. G'night for now, and hopefully the Twins will make us all a little happier tomorrow.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home