Taylor's Twins Talk

Focusing on the Twins, with a few ramblings on other things that catch my attention

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Blog Update

Believe it or not, I'm over halfway done with the Relief Pitchers Organizational Ranking post. Whether I finish it tonight or tomorrow depends on how motivated I'm feeling. Either way, it will be up by tomorrow afternoon at the absolute latest (the hard part is done - I'm working on the lower level players right now).

And don't forget to check out Marty Andrade's podcast if you get the chance. Just watch out for the mini political rant about SI's decision to feature global warming in a recent issue - it shows up at the top of the podcast, and Marty was clearly feeling passionate about the issue. Once again, I enjoyed being on, and hopefully I didn't sound like I was completely nuts. Thanks to Marty for having me on!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home