Taylor's Twins Talk

Focusing on the Twins, with a few ramblings on other things that catch my attention

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

I Didn't Forget!

Martin Andrade is hosting another Twins podcast tomorrow, and this time I've actually remembered to mention it on the blog! It's a live show, and listeners can call in. The show will be taking place at 10 pm central time Thursday night, and will run for an hour. If you have any desire to listen to some folks (including myself) talking about the Twins, stop on by. Just click HERE to go to the show's main page, from which you can listen to the show and get the call-in number. I have no idea what specific topics Martin plans on talking about on tomorrow's show - guess I'll find out when I call in!

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At Thu Mar 08, 02:47:00 PM , Blogger Marty said...

    I'll give you a little hint then (btw thanks for remembering) I would like to handicap the AL Central this week. That's the big surprise I suppose, otherwise the same stuff as usual.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home