Taylor's Twins Talk

Focusing on the Twins, with a few ramblings on other things that catch my attention

Friday, October 06, 2006

Upcoming Posts

With the Twins season now over, my moratorium on discussing off-season moves is over as well. In the next few days/weeks, I'll be posting my thoughts on what the Twins should and will do to try to recapture the AL Central next year. My expectation is that the posts will come in this order:

1.) What to do with the players who have options?
2.) Free Agents (a.k.a. soon to be former Twins)
3.) Arbitration Eligible players and who might be "non-tendered"
4.) Who should be added to the 40-man Roster
5.) Off-season moves that should be explored
6.) What the 2007 roster should look like

I'll also continue to post my thoughts on any actual moves made by the Twins, along with any other news that catches my attention. I'll be keeping my eye on the Arizona Fall League and the players who the Twins have participating in it this year. There is also a good chance that I'll use some of my "free time" to look back at the season that was and try to provide some more insight into what we saw.

In other words, this blog will continue to function throughout the off-season. And, remember - we're just 178 days away from the start of the 2007 Major League season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home