Taylor's Twins Talk

Focusing on the Twins, with a few ramblings on other things that catch my attention

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Quick Note

Didn't get to see the end of the game, but I saw the self-destruction of Pat Neshek. The only thing I'm going to say about that is: it happens. Neshek has had an amazing rookie season, and until now hadn't completely lost it in a game. Once in awhile things are going to go haywire, and Major League teams (heck, little league teams, for that matter) have to roll with the punches. At least we still have a lead in the Wild Card, and we're still only 4 games back of Detroit heading into a pivotal series. That's it for tonight; it was a long day. I'll update the minor league playoff situation during my down time tomorrow late morning/afternoon.

Oh yeah...congrats to Anibal Sanchez for his No-No. It was about time somebody got one again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home