Taylor's Twins Talk

Focusing on the Twins, with a few ramblings on other things that catch my attention

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Site Update

With the combination of the minor league regular seasons ending today or tomorrow and me having family in town over the same period, the schedule for posts is going to be a little bit different. Here's when I plan on getting things put up, chronologically.

Monday @ 11:00 pm MDT - Final Ft. Myers Miracle Report
Tuesday @ 10:00 am MDT - Final Rochester Red Wings Report
Tuesday @ 10:30 am MDT - Final New Britain Rock Cats Report
Tuesday @ 11:00 am MDT - Final Beloit Snappers Report

Rochester, Ft. Myers, and Beloit will be in the playoffs this year (and Elizabethton is currently in the middle of it's best-of-3 series with Danville), so I also plan on giving occasional updates during the week and beyond on how those squads are faring in the playoffs. However, the reports listed above will be the last Down on the Farm reports of the year.

I also still plan on putting up another stadium post at some point, as suggested by a reader. However, with school starting up again time has been at a premium, so while I hope to get to it this week, I'm making no promises. Enjoy your Labor Day, and let's hope the Twins can pull off another Yankee Stadium victory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home