Taylor's Twins Talk

Focusing on the Twins, with a few ramblings on other things that catch my attention

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Great Day

This isn't really a baseball post, although baseball is mentioned. Instead, I have to mention how much I got into sitting around and relaxing today while watching the numerous great offerings that Sport offered us today. Tonight, I was actually trying to catch pieces of FIVE sporting events simultaneously:

1.) Twins/Tigers
2.) Ohio State/Texas
3.) Minnesota/Cal
4.) NASCAR @ Richmond
5.) Francisco Liriano's start for Rochester

In addition to that, today featured Notre Dame beating Penn State (and as every Pitt alum knows, Penn State Sucks), and the Women's final at the U.S. Open. I can't remember being so entertained by a series of sporting events, and have to say that this is why I think the two months from the start of September until the end of October are the best of the year in terms of what's on the plate in the sporting world. Hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did. I'll post some nightly notes a bit later on, and promise they'll all be related to the Twins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home