Taylor's Twins Talk

Focusing on the Twins, with a few ramblings on other things that catch my attention

Friday, July 21, 2006

Vacation

I'm off to visit the beautiful Western Slope of Colorado for the next week or so. I won't be posting anything until Sunday, July 30, when I'll return with an enemy intel report for the next week, along with a roundup of anything truly significant that I missed, including any trades the Twins make in the next 9 days. Starting on Monday, I'll be back with regular Down on the Farm reports.

I've posted some new stuff today, so don't forget to check that out before you leave. And don't forget to stop by again in 10 days when I return!

UPDATE: I forgot to mention that I appeared on Jeffrey Straub's podcast again this week, discussing mostly the minor leagues but also a few other things. Head over to his site to check it out if you get the chance (It's the Friday, July 21 version of his show.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home